Manning Clark House is available for hire for conferences, business meetings and social gatherings. Hirers have access to the lounge room, dining room and kitchen of the House and the beautiful large garden.
This unique and beautiful heritage-listed venue is available for hire to both MCH members and the public, with discounted rates for members and not for profit organisations.
- use of kitchen equipment including cutlery, glasses and crockery
- tables and chairs
- additional equipment and services available at extra charge eg small marquees, projector and screen, photocopying etc.
- furniture etc can be set up for an additional charge
Capacity – the lounge room, which is the area part of the venue, can hold:
- up to 40 people in “seminar” style
- around 55 for cocktail
- around 20 for a dinner
- 12 for u-shaped business planning days
- Some hirers erect a marquee in the gardens for large events such as weddings
To book the venue or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6295 9433.