Members of Manning Clark House play a very important part in supporting, guiding and implementing the organisation’s program of activities through subscriptions, attendance and feedback at events and election to the Committee.
People throughout Australia can become members of Manning Clark House Inc.
Membership fees are shown on the application form accessed below.
- free entry to most MCH events
- discounted entry to special events
- use of the house library by arrangement
- 10% discount on hire of MCH venue facilities
- advance notice of MCH activities via our newsletter
If you’d like to become a member of MCH you can download a membership form from the link below and email it to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6295 9433.