Volunteers are central to the success of Manning Clark House Inc.
MCH has a team of committed and skilled volunteers who contribute to the running of the House through:
- office administration
- event management
- gardening – general maintenance of the MCH heritage garden
- logistics at events ie setting up chairs, tables, marquees, signs etc
- ideas for events
- publicity and promotion
- proof reading and editing
- website maintenance
- data base programming and management
- catering – ie menu planning; purchase of ingredients; cooking; serving and cleaning for dinners, wine and cheese evening and other events
- fundraising – working with the Director on ideas and contacting potential donors/members etc
- house guides / public speaking – for community groups and schools who visit Manning Clark House
- photography – taking photos at events
- meeting and greeting – picking up our guests from the airport.
We hold regular events where volunteers can meet up with each other.
- Photo credits - the vast majority of the photographs on this site were taken and provided by Mr Peter Hislop, member and volunteer
- Web Site Maintenance - provided by Mr Jim Humphries, volunteer.
If you are interested in finding out more contact the Director by director [at] manningclark [dot] org [dot] au (email) or phone (02) 6295 9433.